Important Security Tips
(Please note the following important security tips for the safety of your account)
- Safeguarding Your AccountIf you are no longer in a position to manage your own account, we will work with your family, carer, or other designated person, to ensure that transactions only in your best interests are actioned.
- Updating your bank account manuallyAfter thorough verification, we process all fund transfers, deposits and withdrawals manually. Therefore, do not trust anyone online without such verification.
- Change your password regularlyThe first time you login to your internet banking account, you will need to use the password provided by the bank. However, you need to change this password in order to keep your account safe. For added security, keep changing your password at regular intervals. More importantly, always keep your password confidential.
- Keep your PIN number safeYour account PIN number is required to get help from our support center. Do not share it with anyone else..
- SSL powered browsingWhen on our website, we strongly recommend using a secure SSL connection with https protocol.
- Do not share your details with anyoneWe will never ask for your banking confidential information via phone or email. Consequently, please do not provide your login details to anyone using these means to obtain them.
- Check your accounts regularlyCheck your account after making any online transaction, to verify that the transaction is correct. If there are any discrepancies, please inform us immediately.
- Be wary of Phishing ScamsPhishing is one of the most common methods used by identity thieves to gain access to your personal and financial information. This kind of scam usually involves tricking you into giving out your information.
- Use a secure location/network when banking onlineFree and public Wi-Fi networks are often not encrypted, which makes it easy for hackers to steal your personal information. Ideally, please use a secure network for online banking, and whenever possible, use a dedicated browser for banking.
- Beware of email scamsWe will never ask you to share sensitive personal banking information via email or a text message. We will always contact you personally, and verify it is you, by asking questions about the personal information you provided when setting-up the account.